SDA Accommodation & Support in Nambour, Sunshine Coast
Maximizing Independence through SDA Disability Housing
As a local NDIS SDA provider, Sapphire Support understands that everyone deserves a safe and secure home that meets their unique needs. However, for many individuals living with disabilities, finding suitable disability accommodation can be a significant challenge. That’s why we are dedicated to providing Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) homes designed empower those with high and complex support needs to live an independent and fulfilling life.
Our purpose-built or modified SDA accommodation and disability housing are designed to meet the specific needs of individuals with disabilities, providing them with the support and assistance they need to thrive. Our team at Sapphire Support is passionate about helping participants find the right SDA home, and we provide professional, compassionate and dedicated services to help you every step of the way!
Don’t let barriers stand in the way of finding the right disability housing, Contact Sapphire Support today to discuss your support requirements and learn how we can help you get the most out of your NDIS plan
Specialist Disability Housing in Sunshine Coast
Find Your SDA Home Today
Sapphire Support’s specialist disability accommodation home has been designed to meet the needs of participants with high care requirements. This house is bright and modern, fully accessible and features a range of specialised features and modifications, including:
- Striking architectural design
- Beautiful functional kitchen with height-appropriate benchtops
- Open-plan living area
- Wide doorways
- Accessible shower, restroom, and toilet facilities
- Rails in the bathroom
- Fully maintained landscaped garden
For additional accessibility and peace of mind, our SDA home is fitted with the latest smart-home technology where residents have the ability to use their personal devices to control lights, blinds, access doors, air-conditioning and intercom systems!
Are you eligible for SDA Funding?
Helping You Find The Support You Need
At Sapphire Support, we understand that not all individuals with disabilities automatically qualify for SDA benefits. To be eligible, participants must have:
- Extreme Functional Impairment: Participants may still require support with everyday activities, even if the current home is modified. Whether it’s functional mobility assistance such as getting out of bed, managing medications, meal preparation, or day-to-day functioning and self-care tasks, SDA services are tailored to meet the unique needs of each participant.
- Very High Support Needs: This refers to participants who require significant support on a daily basis, where parents or carers can no longer provide support or if participants and in a group or nursing home. In some cases, eligibility may extend to individuals whose behaviour poses safety concerns.
Determining eligibility for Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) can be a complex process. At Sapphire Support, we are dedicated to helping you receive the support you need to reach your goals. Contact us today and discover the possibilities with Sapphire Support.