Do you like a challenge and want to make a difference?
We are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals who would like to contribute to and work in the Disability Industry with us as future Support Workers.
If you have been thinking of obtaining your Disability qualification – now is the perfect time. Sapphire Support is offering the right candidates a full industry based qualification (Cert III in Individual Support, specialising in Disability) in partnership with STEPS, at no cost to you. Additionally, upon course completion, enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you will have placement with us as well.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Support staff who are:
- Calm, passionate, empathetic and caring.
- Proactive and creative thinkers.
- Can work autonomously as well as within a team environment.
- Up to a challenge and have excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Calm, collected and resilient in challenging environments.
- Willing to work with clients to achieve their goals.
- Able to follow Behaviour Support Plans.
- Able to think outside the box to maintain person centred planning and practice.
- General understanding and awareness of WH&S.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification.
- A current driver’s license and reliable, roadworthy vehicle.
- Current NDIS Workers Screening Blue & Yellow Card.
You will be paid under the (SCHADS) Award Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010.
Sapphire Support is committed to the safeguarding vulnerable people and all applicants applying for roles within Sapphire Support must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment and meet the certification and minimum requirements.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants received, we will only be responding to those successful for interview.
To apply, please complete the form below: