Sapphire Support is a NDIS provider of tailored support services dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for people with different abilities.
We are proud to offer dedicated short-term and long term accommodation options, as well as innovative home and community supports, to help you to live your best life, your way.
A Fresh Approach
At Sapphire Support, we are a local, family-owned disability service provider, and passionate advocates for people of all abilities to live full and purposeful lives.
Our primary focus is to truly tailor our support to meet your individual needs, desires and aspirations.
We are committed to; understanding your unique goals, considering your emotional and physical wellbeing, and supporting you to live your best life, your way.
Sapphire Support is built on the foundations of four pillars. These four core values form the heart for all that we do:
1) Kindness: We value everyone equally and treat each person with dignity and respect. Our belief in kindness, empathy, humanity, compassion and diversity guides each interaction.
2) Integrity: At Sapphire Support, we work with integrity, accountability, and open, honest communication. We believe in always doing the right thing, even when no one is watching. Making decisions based on fairness, honesty, and ethics.
3) Empowerment: We are committed to providing people with disabilities every opportunity to; pursue their goals, make their own decisions, better engage in their community, and learn new skills. Our commitment is to improve the lives of people with disabilities so they can live a more meaningful and fulfilling life.
4) Excellence: It’s the people that make our organisation exceptional. They are dedicated caring and compassionate! We recognise and value the contribution of our employees, who go above and beyond to provide the best possible service each and every day for the people we support.
These four pillars reﬂect our mission of improving the quality of life for people living with disabilities through providing choice and control paired with high quality and tailored supports.
As a NDIS provider, we follow the pricing set by the NDIA.
These set prices are found in a Price Guide which is downloadable from their website and shows the latest changes. Click the button below to take a look.
Please read our Terms & Conditions below:
• Community Support and Short Term Accommodation services T&Cs here.
• Supported Independent Living services T&Cs here.